MARK FARNER SHOWDATES FOR 2017

PLEASE VISIT THE MARK FARNER WEBSITE FOR HIS HIGHLY ACTIVE SHOW DATE LISTING! TOO MANY TO POST HERE!

ROCK ON!

http://www.markfarner.com/mf_live

Saturday, February 28, 2009

There's a Land... a Glorious Land...

Farner is his usual nasty self on the guitar, exploding with rhythm one moment, tearing it up in a solo the next. His guitar playing here hearkens back to the days of Terry Knight and the Pack, but...



nazfan01 (5 days ago)

This song is my favorite of all times with GFR and ties first place with I Can Feel Him In The Morning. Both of these songs are my number one top favorites. Just great music and it doesnt get any better than this

vinnynumbnuts
There are things in this life that are worse than loneliness. To go through life without having had enough of it is a waste, too. And there's nothing worse than too late.

rocnrollurisback
oh I STILL love GFR!~ Yay!
rocnrollurisback
hard to believe isnt it...I just turned double nickels! yay rockin' grandma!~

geojam2001 I used to go see these guys in Flint, Michigan.....an all time great band from the club circuit....wish I would have kept alot of stuff now !!!!!!-
Tommy Stevens
asajderrick
My grandkids didn't believe me when I told them you can have rock AND great vocals! Only rock band in history that harmonized. I still have the Silver Dollar album - as it was called back then. GFR is still in a class by themselves.

enemygod Great song from a classic album. Love FARNER/GFR.

tired57 ....powerful!!!

irisjade84 One of my all time favorites! A masterpiece! Although song was written during the Vietnam War era with the relevance on Iraq but hey did I also sense something about saving Gaia? and that was about almost 40 years ago? How old was Al Gore in 69?

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous,  Feb 28, 2009, 1:27:00 PM  

37 years later & problems are worse than ever.
As Mark has written no one listens. In our lifetime, Mark is the closest thing to the 2nd coming of Christ there ever was! Listen to all his lyrics. Preaching in many. I'm not a religious man but, Mark sings the truth & his playing of instruments is astounding! In the top 5 guitarists of all time. Multi-talented gift from God for all of us.

Anonymous,  Feb 28, 2009, 1:29:00 PM  

Very well put Tingman513. People should listen to the words to this song. Farner himself says "Please listen to what I say."
As Farner said, "We must replace what we take out of the ground." Think about it. Mark Farner is a visionary.

Anonymous,  Feb 28, 2009, 1:30:00 PM  

Love this song - Marks voice goes right to the heart..

Anniversary T-shirts

Anniversary T-shirts
40Year's Funkin'

Title Tune From "For The People"

Copyright

© Mark Farner •

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP